Monday, December 8, 2008

December 08, 2008

AM JogoFit

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
V-Ups
Air Squats
Pushups
L-Leg 18" Step Up with 20 lbs Med Ball OH
R-Leg "18"... "

11:XX

Then 21-15-9
Hamster Wheel Crunches
Hamster Wheel Leg Curls... LEG CURLS!

Then Ham String Stretching Stuff with a jump rope.

Notes: Well, I was the last one to finish the 10 to 1 workout thing. My v-ups, Squats and Pushups were very fast but my step up things were done wrong or way too slow. I may have even missed a round or two because of early morning brain slow. and still was the last to finish. I did not do any of the "Post workout... workout" stuff because I did not want to. Leg curls and crunches may be great but I would rather do something else so I did. I am sure that this was a physically demanding workout but it was not for me.

1 comment:

TbonMisfit said...

Classic: "I did not do any of the 'Post workout... workout' stuff because I did not want to." Rock on my friend.